Sunday, December 20, 2009

Brookfield Bunny Breakfast Seeking Raffle Items!

I am a member of the Brookfield Newcomers and Neighbors Club and I am gathering raffle items for the 21st Annual Bunny Breakfast which will be held on March 27, 2010. These raffle items will be placed into theme gift baskets to raise money for the local community. The money raised will be used for high school senior scholarships; the library; food pantry; senior center and various community organizations.

If your shop donates a raffle item, I will place your shop's link onto this blog as a way to say thank you and you will not only receive free exposure this way, but you will also be advertised in our club's newsletter.

If you are interested in donating a raffle item, please email me at:

donationsforcauses2009@yahoo.com.

I don't like to discriminate, however, I am seeking items that have come from a smoke free home.

The deadline for the donations is January 25, 2010. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment