The children that stay range b/twn the ages of 4 months- 16 years of age. No toys that suggest violence will be accepted such as toy guns and swords.
I am seeking the following items:
- new or failry new and clean purses (preferrably medium to large size)
- new make up (lipstick, blush; masacara; powder; eye liner & eye shadow)
- compact make up mirrors
- jewelry (preferably earrings and bracelets)
- nail polish
- perfume and or body spray
- body lotion
- hair cut gift cards
- clothing gift cards
- clear cellophane wrap
- holiday gift tags
- holiday gift bags (small- extra large)
- wrapping paper
- new or fairly new and clean Christmas stockings
- activity books
- stuffed animals
- candy (nothing w/ peanuts in case of allergies)
- 2 extra large tupperware (to house the completed items and deliver to shelter)
I am hoping that the items in the purse allow these battered women a day to doll themselves up, feel worthy and to help boost their self esteem if it's just for one day. I also hope that these stockings full of presents help these children not think about what is going on in their lives. I want them to be able to retrieve a stocking full of presents, open it up and have that twinkle in their eyes once again.
If you are interested in donating something, please leave me your name and email address so I may contact you. Thanks so much.
I am hoping to receive all the donations by December 15.